Types of Olive Skin Products and Their Uses
Olive oil is essential for your inner health and external beauty. It is a great source of skin moisturizer to keep it soft and supple. The anti-oxidants present in Olive oil skin products heal skin allergies and refresh skin cells. It is also rich in Vitamin E that is an essential nutrient for skin cells development. This oil prevents skin from UV radiation and it prevents radical repair in skin.
There are eventually two types of olive oil used in skin care products, and they are:
- Extra virgin olive oil – Directly extracted olive oil from fruits used in skin care products.
- Pure olive oil – It is processed and refined olive oil that does not cause skin pore clogs.
Everyday Olive Oil Skin Products
Olive oil is extensively used in all types of skin products. They are also widely used in cosmetics and skin medicines. Here are few skin products made of this oil that can be used daily:
- Face scrub – Facial skin is four times thinner than body skin. The face scrub made of this wonder oil does not scrub face extensively. It keeps skin smooth and fresh.
- Exfoliator –Exfoliating salts and sugars with olive oil removes dead skin cells effectively. It does not cause any inflammation and skin ruptures.
- Soap – Soaps made of this oil lather less and they are hard bars. They save skin from diseases like psoriasis and eczema.
- Face wash – Olive oil face wash balances skin pH level. It lessens acne and scars on face.
- Moisturizer –Moisturizers made of olive oil get absorbed by skin quickly. It moisture locks skin cells for longer hours. Additionally it protects skin from UV radiation. Being rich in vitamin E and A, it keeps skin baby soft.
- Night serum – Olive oil night serums with anti-oxidants rejuvenate skin cells. It repairs skin damages, heals cuticles and keeps skin young.
- Shaving lubricant–This oil in shaving lubricant prevents excessive stripping of skin cells on face. It prevents skin inflammation and burning.
Olive Oil Beauty Products
There is a wide array of cosmetic products made from this oil. They beautify skin without any side effects. A few of the commonly used olive oil beauty products are:
- Olive oil lip balm – It naturally conditions lips and makes them soft. Also works to heal cracks.
- Hand cream –To keep palms soft and away from roughness caused due to excessive cold.
- Fairness cream –Fairness creams with this natural oil does not clog skin pores. This prevents acne and wrinkles.
- Eye serum –To get rid crow’s feet near eyes, this can be used regularly.
- Foot cream – Keep heels soft and crack-free.
- Makeup Remover –To gently remove makeup from face.
Apart from being used in skin products, this benevolent oil can be directly applied to knees and elbows during winter to keep the areas soft and discoloration-free. Olive oil skin products are priced reasonably and easily available.